This is a 6 Stage Mission. Upon completion you will receive:
45 Gold (G)
Finalize the logo. This is the place to fine tune it. Attention to detail is key. Nail down exact colors. The final logo is a 2 or 3 color design…not 1 color, not 4 colors.
- Present your BEST logo to the client.
- Layout and placement are very important because this is the logo that will be locked down for all future uses.
- Present the final logo design neatly. Allow for breathing room within the space.
- Create a NEW Art & Illustration document. 17″ x 22″ portrait.
- Include a LARGE color version of your logo, a SMALL color version of your logo, a LARGE black and white version, and a SMALL black and white version.
Create a NEW Project on Behance titled GA1: Client Logo.
- Insert FINAL version of logo.
- Insert DESIGN COMPS.
- Insert brainstorming ideas.
Briefly explain who your client is. Who is their target market?
- How do the images the you created represent your company, service or product?
- What is the strongest part of your logo design and why?
- Which area(s) of your logo design do you think needs improvement?
- Think about the whole logo design process, from planing to production. What part of the process did you excel at and why?
- What part of the process did you struggle with and why?
That wasn’t so hard, was it Visitor? Logo design is where a lot of graphic designers begin. It is where they cut their teeth before moving on to bigger projects.
Next up you are going to explore typefaces in more detail and create a Typeface Specimen Poster.